Hope and Help International is a nonprofit, Evangelical, Christian organization chartered by the State of Tennessee and tax exempt by the Internal Revenue Service under code section 501(c)(3). Hope and Help is committed to the fulfillment of the Great Commission and the Great Commandment. Contributions and resources are used to reach out in love to those who have never heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We are committed to the following standards:
• We subscribe to a written statement of faith clearly affirming our commitment to the evangelical Christian faith.
• We are governed by a responsible Board of Directors. The Hope and Help Board meets at least semi-annually to cast vision, establish policies, set budgets, oversee the organization’s financial practices, and review ministry progress.
• We obtain an annual audit which is performed by an independent public accounting firm in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS) with financial statements prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
• We have a functioning audit review committee appointed by the Board, the majority of whom are not staff members or the relatives of staff members, for the purpose of reviewing the annual audit and reporting its findings to the Board.
• We provide copies of our current audited financial statements upon written request.We seek to conduct our activities with the highest standards of integrity and avoid conflicts of interest.Our fundraising appeals clearly identify the purposes and programs to which donations will be applied, and we ensure that donations are used for the purposes for which they are raised.
Our Commitment to You: HHI promises to use 100% of all donations just as they are designated. We do not withhold anything for administration.